Quran/Koran – Dirty Little Secrets Muslims Don’t Want You to Know

I-am-Islam

How can anyone support how Muslims treat women?

Muslim Brotherhood:

Yes Islam is a fast-growing religion, but it not just a religion. It is also a governing system. It is a belief system that is incorporated into its government and forced upon everyone or they can (and are) put to death. Every women’s organization in the world should march against this repressive system. This system is governed by Sharia Law.

I’m not here to debate Judaism. It’s not my thing. If you want to debate Judaism you will need to find a Rabbi. As far as Christianity is concerned, in studying the belief systems that I have, I could not find anywhere in the Christian Bible where it states anything about it being okay to hurt anyone. In fact the head Christian, Jesus, specifically orders Christians to “turn the other cheek” if attacked, and not to fight back in vengeance. Islam, however, is a different system than any other, in that it promotes and actually commands believers to be violent. Don’t believe it? Don’t take my word for it. Buy a Quran and read it for yourself. I did and I was shocked at what I found. You see, I read a lot of things both pro and against Islam. Over the years I always wondered who and what to believe. Years ago when I started writing, I wanted to write about Islam, but I wanted to base my writings on facts, information that I had researched for myself. Researched from the source, and not someone on the Internet, or what some Imam stated. I wanted to read from a direct translation. So, let’s have a look at some of the versus that are translated directly from the Quran, itself.

How about 2:216 where Muslims are commanded that “fighting is prescribed for you”. Have a look at 3:56 where it is stated that those who reject Islam will be in “terrible agony” while on earth and the hereafter because allah will punuish them. Then there is 4:76 where it states that those “who believe” should fight. Then there is 4:89 where it states that if you are a renegade from the believe in Islam, Muslims should seize you and “slay” you where ever the Muslims find you. 4:104 states “And be not weak-hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain”. And one of my personal favorites is 5:33 where it states “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement”.

Lest we not forget:

Quran (8:12) – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

Sound like a peaceful religion? There are over 100 that I could have quoted here. If anyone is moronic enough to think that Islam is a religion of peace, then they need to do at least a minimal amount of research into the actual text.

Loading Facebook Comments ...

41 comments for “Quran/Koran – Dirty Little Secrets Muslims Don’t Want You to Know

1. Tony Vafazelo
    September 23, 2012 at 10:26 am

You must be an absolute moron to think that Christianity is a peaceful religion as well. Actually, any religion is peaceful. It is the people who take it out of hand. Unfortunately, some Muslim ruled government lies in archaic beliefs, disregarding human rights and conforming to ideals that existed from hundreds of years ago. To say that the people that practice Christianity are more peaceful than those who practice Islam is a completely ignorant statement.

http://www.guidetosalvation.com/Website/violent_verses.htm You must not know your own belief system at all if you don’t think the Bible is violent. Have you even read the Bible? How about the Ku Klux Klan, Westboro Baptist Church, Hutaree, violent anti-abortion groups, those who chose prayer over medicine, the oppression of free thought and knowledge, the list goes on. All affiliated with Christianity. How about all of the acts of injustice listed here? http://gretachristina.typepad.com/greta_christinas_weblog/2007/10/atheists-and-an.html

Get your head out of America’s Christian-centric asshole, stop thinking Christianity is so high and mighty, and open your eyes to the truth.

• September 23, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Do you think we can do this without the name calling? You seem to have a bit of a block in getting your point across without it, which shows a lack of intellect. Also, if you are going to refer to Christianity, perhaps you might want to know what is in the book that guides Christians, instead of hanging out at some of the wacko websites that you hold so dear in your quotes. Go to the source and find quotes in the Bible that support your stance. Otherwise I really don’t care what the nuts that you quote have to say.

In my last response, I mentioned that you might want to bring some evidence to the table, but you have not. Please go find where in the Christian Bible that it advocates violence against anyone, by anyone. Answer is nowhere. There is nowhere in the Christian bible that advocates anything but leaving others alone and letting God handle things. The Quran, on the other hand, not only advocates violence, but spells out what you are to do to others just because they do not believe as you do. If someone, ANYONE, that claims to be Christian is violent, then they are not Christian. It’s that simple. They can call themselves anything they wish, but that does not make it so.

Secondly, I do not go to websites to guide me and tell me what to think. If there is an issue I need to know about, I go to the source. In this case I would refer to the Bible to see if there were advocations of violence, but there are not. I couldn’t care less what the KKK or anyone else does or says, they are not Christian and are worthless groups. Is that where you get your knowledge from?? If you need to go to websites and have others tell you what to think, and that simplistic approach makes you feel good about your beliefs, go for it. I prefer dealing in facts.

Again, I would urge you to debate without the filthy, juvenile, attacks. They make you appear as if you really don’t know what you’re talking about, but that you are only trying to intimidate so you don’t have to answer to any hard issues.

• Inquiry11
        September 27, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Might be playing devil’s advocate here a bit, but what about God’s violence against the wretched in the Old Testament?

• September 28, 2012 at 9:20 am

As I do not follow the teachings of the Jewish (Old Testament) Bible, I will leave that to others expert in that Bible. I can only speak as to what is in the Christian Bible and how Christians are to behave.

• September 28, 2012 at 9:20 am

• September 23, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Do you think we can do this without the name calling? You seem to have a bit of a block in getting your point across without it, which show a lack of intellect. Also, if you are going to refer to Christianity, perhaps you might want to know what is in the book that guides Christians, instead of hanging out at some of the wacko websites that you hold so dear in your quotes. Go to the source and find quotes in the Bible that support your stance. Otherwise I really don’t care what the nuts that you quote have to say.

• svfootprints
      September 27, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Christians are peaceful. Muslims are violent animals. Nothing in the Christian Bible is violent. Bottom line.

2. Tony Vafazelo
    September 23, 2012 at 10:46 am

And on top of that you think Christianity isn’t a governing system?! Just take a look at the policies the conservative right is trying to implement! You HAVE to be completely blind to everything this nation stands for to think that religion should have ANY part of government.

• September 23, 2012 at 11:24 am

Christianity is not a governing system, and does not preach to be. If you have anything you can quote from the Christian Bible, I would be happy to read it.

I don’t adhere the the left/right garbage, and this posting is not about politics, so I will not be steered into a direction that you wish to go in order to bring in fallacious arguments.

This article is regarding the violence that is dictated in the Quran. It is there and these are facts.

• October 2, 2012 at 4:00 pm

I’m always tickled when kids sweep in from their college dorm and spew from some topical intellect they have on a subject. Then you challenge them at a layer below, and they back out of the discussion.

• svfootprints
      September 27, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Whos talking about conservatives? Who gives a rats ass what conservatives do? Who is talking about this nation? No one. LOL

3. Tony Vafazelo
    September 23, 2012 at 10:46 am

• September 23, 2012 at 11:24 am

• October 2, 2012 at 4:00 pm

• John Do
          November 26, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Yeh, yeh…jut replace the word “Islam and Allah” with say US, UK, Russia, or China and see what you get. Use US – that would best demonstrate everything. Give me a break. All religions are controlled – true faith has no denominational figure head.

Today while I was in the Toilet shitting I was contemplating on religion and how they craft language to have their followers stay in their compounds.

Any religion or anything for that that uses fear techniques to control are really the ones who live in deception and don’t really know that they live not only deceiving themselves but their families too.

My god is better than yours, my god is the true god, the word of god is written in my book, the book is a direct messages from my god blah blah blah….

Now replace the word god with anything you like …”president”

We live in the fast lane of humanity – if you don’t slow down to analyze it then you will miss out on Your Life. It’s like driving on the highway non-stop from LA to NY. If you don’t have any breaks then you’re just going to miss out on all the fun places. hehehehe….Peace to all!

• October 2, 2012 at 4:00 pm

• svfootprints
      September 27, 2012 at 5:08 pm

4. September 23, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Secondly, I do not go to websites to guide me and tell me what to think. If there is an issue I need to know about, I go to the source. In this case I would refer to the Bible to see if there were advocations of violence, but there are not. I could care less what the KKK or anyone else does or says, they are not Christian and are worthless groups. Is that where you get your knowledge from?? If you need to go to websites and have others tell you what to think, and that simplistic approach makes you feel good about your beliefs, go for it. I prefer dealing in facts.

• Inquiry11
      September 27, 2012 at 11:19 pm

• September 28, 2012 at 9:20 am

• Blucross
        April 23, 2014 at 11:39 am

Thanks Inquiry for the post. Personally I have been told that Jesus came to form a new covenant with mankind. Love peace and forgiveness.
        Speaking of Jehovah I’d say , don’t be noticed because it probably won’t be pleasant.

5. svfootprints
    September 27, 2012 at 5:07 pm

6. John Do
    November 26, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Now replace the word god with anything you like …”president”

7. roostertree
    February 12, 2013 at 1:46 am

Deuteronomy might be in the Old Testament, but it’s still part of the Christian bible; it’s the book of rules & regulations. Leviticus is noteworthy for dictating what must not be done by a so-called good person.

I’m not saying it’s a _good_ governing system, but many were–& many are–eager to let it fill that job. The only reason Christianity isn’t _currently_ a governing system is because secularists took it away from them & won’t give it back (they have my thanks).

• February 12, 2013 at 9:53 am

Your statement makes no sense: “Deuteronomy might be in the Old Testament, but it’s still part of the Christian bible”. If something is from the Old Testament, then it is not, by default, part of anything but the Old Testament.

The Old Testament was written for a time when it was relevant. I’m not here to interpret it or defend it. I can and do speak on what is in the New Testament, which is what Christians are bound to live by.

If you have read/studied the New Testament, then you would come to know that there is nothing in it that states anything about governing or controlling others. Quite the contrary, it speaks of leaving others alone and letting God deal with them as he will – no judging, no controlling. If you have something to cite from the New Testament that supports your assertion, then please do.

8. Sam Banda
    January 9, 2014 at 8:46 am

the verses of Quran are taken out of context, it was describing war between two towns, Mecca(Paganism) and Madina(Muslims), actually the (Quran 2:216) said “Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you”

Jesus himself would fight if he found more than handful of faithfuls( Luke 22:36) “He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

Islam corrupted by Bedouin Arabs and the Prophet Mohammed was betrayed and killed by some of his companions just like Jesus was betrayed by one of his companies.

• January 9, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Not a lot to take “out of context”. Simply put, Muslims are commanded to lie and murder anyone that does not believe as they do. A simply reading of your Koran reveals this, and a vigilance in reading European news reveals all the violence that the Koran commands, in action.

No need to speculate what Muhammad would do, as you have speculated what you think Jesus would do. Muhammad spells out how to dismember and murder others.

9. Sam Banda
    January 9, 2014 at 9:46 am

• January 9, 2014 at 3:25 pm

10. Babra Ejaz
    May 23, 2014 at 5:10 am

May Allah (swt) guide you to the right path…
    May you come to know the beautiful reality of the most beautiful religion Islam. In spite of the confusion and misunderstanding you have about this perfect religion.

• May 23, 2014 at 5:26 am

So you have addressed nothing that was written. You have raised no counter points.

That makes sense, because there is no counter to the truth, and the truth is that the Koran is an evil document, as is proven in these quotes, and allah was a pedophile.

• May 23, 2014 at 5:42 am

You sound like a typical fanatic that is intellectually incapable of responding to the charges against your cult, so you spew your pre-programmed propaganda. Your statement is meaningless, and our assertion that allah was a pedophile and a woman-hater, and that Islam is an evil empire, still stand.

• somi
        May 24, 2014 at 9:32 pm

please be careful about what you said , if you really want to criticize Islam , so at first get some true information about that . every verses of Quran refers to a historical event and has its especial interpretation because it is a perfect religion and no one can bring something like that .for example about 5:33 , this verse is about who attack people by weapon and who is against the safety in society and it has a rule fiqh in Islam and has some degrees to perform this rule .

thus at first try to know the reason of each verse then judge logical .
        moreover , i wanna ask you , is Obama a muslim or is israel a muslim country which are accused for every war in the world ? , do you know any advices in their books to attack to other countries with different religion ?

• May 27, 2014 at 7:48 am

There is no “interpreting” when it comes to the explicit wording in your book. It clearly states and commands what you are to do in certain situations. Things like behead non-believers is not vague or ambiguous. Your book also tells you that is is okay to lie to non-believers. So what are we to believe about you?

You can lie about the content of your book in order to deceive others, but I have read it and know what is there. It is an abomination to anyone that wants to live in a free society – especially women or others that have a different sexual orientation that your cult believes in. Your countries murder more gays than all other countries combined.

I cannot speak for Obama. He is a criminal. He is not a Christian in any stretch of the imagination, and Israel is not Christian, either. You will have to ask these two entities why they wish to war around the world, as I have never supported either.

Please at least TRY to stick to the subject matter. You can try to divert the comments to blaming others and having a childish, “look at what he did” attitude, but we will not allow this on our forums.

• May 27, 2014 at 7:48 am

• Babra Ejaz
      May 23, 2014 at 6:52 am

Islam doesn’t teach me to criticize other religions.But being humble and kind to even those who treat me unjustly… And I’ll suggest you to think and investigate before uttering things…

11. Amina Gilani